User who want to order the product doesnot need to logeed in but you must have to filled up form with custumer detail information and delevery location information.
- Order Product must be more then US $ 100 to acheive privecy policy of our company.
- If you want to get specific product less then $100 cost may raised due to delivery cost.
Unfortunitly Government regulation of Nepal still have not any online payment gateway. You have to Send Money Manually.
You must have to pay atleast 50% of total cost of order if you have large amount order. For single order you must have to pay full amount of cost.
Payment will be made in one of two ways:
- If the shipment is made by courier service, payment in full may be remitted through Moneygram, Western Union and other Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Services. Typically courier service is used to ship samples and relatively small packages.
- If the shipment is made by air freight, Nepali Government Regulations require that 100 percent of the funds be paid in advance by means of bank to bank transfers. Typically air freight is used to ship goods in categories of less than 45 kilos, more than 45 kilos and 100 kilos and over.
Mode of Shipment, Cost, Insurance & Duties:
- Goods are shipped normally by courier (DHL/Aramex/FedEx/TNT/UPS or SKYNET), post (EMS), air, land and sea cargo depending on the orders volume and customers´ requirements.
- We consign goods on freight to be paid at destination or advance payment basis by us on importers´ expenses.
- Air freight and Insurance should be borne by the importer.
- thamelnepal.com will not be responsible for the claims if the order is not insured.
- To get the benefit of reduced freight cost from Nepal the minimum order should be over 45 Kg for air cargo and 25 Kg merchandise for courier.
- All the applicable taxes or duties up to Nepal custom are borne by the Unique Creative Export and in their country of destination are the responsibilities of the customers.
We will send original INVOICE, PACKING LISTS, GSP OR FORM A, CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN and other essential documentations as required with the shipment to release the shipment from the custom. And for your pre-information, we will send the scanned copies of those custom papers to you by e-mail as well.